Thursday, February 5, 2009

we're ENGAGED !

It was in Bali, January 30, 2009.
My parents, me and Bill are traveling together. Our route : Jakarta-Jogjakarta-Bali-Jakarta.

That day me and Bill decided that we want to take a trip on a cruise. We chose Bali Hai, Aristocat package. Unfortunately, the Aristocat has to be fixed that day, so Bali Hai crew transfer us to the Bali Hai II boat.

It was nice and sunny. We get on the boat, and walk straight to the top deck. There we sat. For me, it was a nice boat ride. About 1 hour to get to our destination, Nusa Lembongan Island. Bill and I talked about how we want this and that in the future, and Bill wished to have a boat, so that we can sail around with our boat. Ironically, Bill got a little bit of seasick. I think he is not ready to become a sailorman (yet)

On the way to the island, Bill spotted a "private" beach and he told me that we should find a way to get there. So once we arrive on the main beach, grab our snorkelling stuffs, he told me to ask on how to get to that beach.

I asked, people told me, then we walk to the beach.
It was a NICE beach !!! Clean, not even a single trash....!
With bathing suit on our body, we are ready to play in the water !
The wave are too big for me, and several times I got hit and knock down by the wave.
Some time I hold on Bill, so I could stay in place.

Tired with the water, I decided to sit on the sand. Bill sat there, right beside me.
It was quiet. And suddenly Bill roll over, look at me in the face and said
"Tessa, will you marry me ??"
I was laugh at him, and thought that he is joking, since we played "Tessa, will you berry me" game a lot lately !
Then he said he is not joking, so I said "when ?"
He laugh, and said "I dont know",
Then he asked me again "Will you marry me ?"
I said "I do"
He look away and smile and said "Thats not how you answer to this question" out of frustration (I guess)
for the third time he asked "Tessa, will you marry me ?"
and finnaly i said "Yes"

I was happy and surprised ! Never thought that he is deadly serious with me, and ready to take this big decision in his life. We hugged, we kissed. We took picture and then we walk back to the main area, because I am hungry !

Lunch and another sun-sea-snorkelling time. And then we sail back to Tanjung Benoa Harbour, ENGAGED !!!

I told my parents once we got back to the hotel, they are so happy for us.

We had dinner at Jimbaran, Get some seafood ! Grilled Fish, Crab with padang sauce and Sweet and sour Calamari. It was a gooddddd food.
That's the place where Bill asked my parent's permission.
Bill " So Tessa told you that I propose her to marry me, and at the first she said When, then she said I do and finally she said Yes, So now I want to ask your permission to marry her"
Mom "Ok"
Dad "Sure, but you have to take care of her, because I only have one daughter"
Bill "I will"

There it is !
The story of our engagement...

SO here we are, engaged. We are going to spend the rest of our life together, so we started our own blog, so we can remember every single thing, and share it to the world.

Living our happy life :)

5 comments:

  1. Tessa!! I accidentally saw your blog address. It is a cute and sweet blog.. keep writing and sharing your memorable moment.
    I am happy for you.. wish you and bill a happy engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yatty...
    Thanx ya....
    We made this blog together, and we will keep on post things here. Hopefully this blog will stay till we became grandparents ! Hahaha... !
    Enjoy reading, tang !

    Hugs :)

    Ps : bill masi inget loh sama elo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so happy for you Sis , hope that your engagement with Bill will end in a Marriage like I did with Anita :)

    Congratulations...Proficiat !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Girl!!!
    What a happy news...
    I wish you all the best and hope everything will go like you guys planned..
    Well I believe this is just the beginning of the happier moments to come.. So..Fight for it and Enjoy every moment..
    Congratzz..dont forget to invite me if you already decide the date..;)
    luv...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!

    Here's to the both of you: No road is long with good company...

    With love,

    from aunty M :)

    psst jangan lupa undangannya loh!

    ReplyDelete