Saturday, February 7, 2009

when we first met

October 2006, After my Graduation, I fly back to Beijing, to continue study Chinese.
During this period, there were no new class open, so I decided to take class at 地球村 near the 五道口subway station.

I apply for the 汉语口语二and take my class.

I was late, so when I get into the class, the lesson has started.
Not so many students on that class, Not more than 8. I took a seat near the white board, sit quietly and try to put my concentration on the lesson.

After 1 hour, there were 10-15 mins break. I know nobody on that class, and not interested to talk to anyone. So I sat quietly and look into my book, when suddenly I heard a voice asking me "新同学,你叫什么名字?“ (hey, new classmate, what's ur name ?)

Me surprised, point my finger to my self “我?" (me ?)
“我叫罗美香or Tessa" (my name is luo mei xiang or tessa)

And it was Bill who asked me for my name. He asked me FIRST !! Haha...!

As far as I remember, we didn't talk so much on my first day.

That's how we know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment